what went wrong today

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What went wrong on tuesday the 2nd of May

Broke my usb key. it looks limp and sad and like it doesnt give a 'fuck' whether i want my stuff back off it.
Lost library book. little thin, crappy introduction to '@#$] book and library wants to charge me 83. until i pay them or replace the book with one i can find they will continue to charge me library fines. thanks guys! milk me!.
Library admin 'ladies' lied to me and told me i could hand essay in at 5, when i get there at 430, its all locked up and they treat me like blue cheese in a sauna and wont assure me that it will be stamped as being submitted that day.

1 Comments:

Blogger dell said...

oh monkey...

you must have some good stuff in the archives, but i guess that's not the point. it's all here & now. today.

x

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home